Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I got a Snuggie!!!

Well tomorrow is my birthday and I already got a present. I got a Snuggie! Don't worry my friends aren't that mean, I got it for myself. This weekend we are having a Snuggie Bar Crawl to celebrate Food 'n' Such, Ruby's, and my birthday. I got it from Bed Bath and Beyond and got a sweet deal. I got three for a little over 30 dollars. And as an added bonus I got that 'robot' like booklight. I guess that while your being lazy you my as well read than watch tv. Anyways, I was all ready to wear it out to a soccer game or to cook marshmallows on the fire....well this was until I put it on. I must not be your standard couch potato because it basically fell right off. Nothing on it fits. I could probably put my legs through the arm holes and it would still be loose. I kind of figured that this would be a problem. So that is why I bought them early. I am going to sew buttons on the back to make it fit better. I will probably wear the Snuggie backwards too. More like a jacket. In form this thing is relatively pointless. I guess if you are laying around all day and have your back pressed against something it makes sense. But a blanket with sleeves and buttons in the front makes more sense. Be sure to keep posted to see pictures of our ridiculous bar crawl.

No comments: