Monday, March 16, 2009

Is Spring Finally Here?

Well after giving it some thought, I may rename my blog. Initially, when I started blogging cooking was all i could think about. Everyone I knew that blogged happened to like cooking and named their blogs accordingly. Before I went to bed last night I thought about it and I don't blog about food very often. I mean seriously, I haven't created any type of menus. Initially, when I thought about the title, I thought of a menu as more than cooking. I thought of it as daily or weekly things I do, more of a list. But i was being creative...menu sounded better. And as for second sun, well technically I am the second son. Even though I am a twin, I was pulled out second. Turns out I created a name for a blog that I am not yet ready to write. The new name that I thought of comes from thoughts on how people view each other. Who are we to judge other people and their actions. What makes us right and them wrong? It is often a series of events in our lives that lead us to believe that we are doing something right or wrong. And when we see someone do one of those things we judge them on how we would have done it. I am guilty of this as well. I've even blogged about it! I hate TMZ and entertainment gossip, yet some of it intrigues me too. Like the octuplet mom. I think in hind sight she would do it all over again, the opposite way. We see her is selfish for wanting to have these kids. But mostly because she can't afford to have them and doesn't have a stable residence or consistent income to support them. We are aware of this from raising our own families and supporting ourselves. Unfortunately, she didn't think about this, all she could think about is having kids. And the thought of giving life, is very generous. So where am I going with this? The new name I am considering is 'Perspectives'. I haven't checked to see if anyone else has it, but I'm not too concerned. I think this name will better fit this blog. It often is the subject of which i typically write about. I also am in the design field and approach things was different points of view. This will also give me a better opportunity to share some of my photography. So where did the title of today's post come from? Well as you all know, today was an absolutely beautiful spring like day. So after work, i came home and went for a run. I only ran for about 15-20 minutes, but it was good to be outside. So anyways, i came home and took a shower. Well right before i got into the shower, a yellow jacket came from somewhere and flew onto the shower floor. I have no idea where it came from (this kind of scares me). I thought that it possibly came from my hair from being outside, but i was definitely unsure. Regardless, a bee is a good sign that spring may be here to stay!

No comments: